Admin
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
All of the teams
Staff
Brekka
She, Her, Hers - MST - Offline

RYAN & ALPHA

Despite Ryan being a bit of an arrogant lil shit, I think he would actually have a lot of respect for Alpha. He isn't sure how to feel about this whole Ranger thing. He kind of wants to just focus on football, but eventually he's going to come around and enjoy it. Still, I think he will appreciate having Alpha around to guide him through all of this craziness. He'd pound anyone that would try to mess with her because you just don't mess with Alpha.

CASSIE & GWEN

Since neither of these two really have any teammates around to interact with for the time being, I think it'd be great to give them the chance to interact. Maybe Cassie is poking around Briarwood, having heard reports of a Ranger team there and gets ambushed by some monsters, so Gwen comes in to help her out? Then we could just go from there, unless you have any ideas floating around in your mind.

PM
^
MELLA
 Posted: Aug 4 2016, 08:11 PM
MELLA
She, Her, Hers
Admin
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
Admin
NA
Mella
She, Her, Hers - Pacific - Offline

Ryan & Alpha

Hells yeah you don't mess with Alpha! Alpha is probably a bit apprehensive as well, cause morphers and teenagers and 'seriously Zordon?' But she'll go along with it and really come to like the rangers. For Ryan specifically, she'd probably not understand the football thing, and convince him to do more ranger stuff. There's a thread for him in Angel Grove right now, btw!

Cassie & Gwen

Yeah...loner ranger party anyone? Anyways, yeah, poking around in Briarwood could be a good start. I'm going to have Gwen applying for a job at the Rock Porium come September, so looking for trouble at the beginning should work out. Do you want to start the thread?
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by josh dun of shine, cc, wecode, and ctw. cfs by black @ code
mini profile by Vanessa of SHINE and CAUTION