Team Jacob
Burt Macklin, FBI
She, Her, Hers - -5:00 EST - Offline

Hayden Flynn
17 mmpr red

B A S I C S

Application

F R I E N D S

Hayden is in a serious rut right now after being completely displaced. Miserable and angsty, she's not going to be the most sociable for a while. This will change, though, a bit after she finds herself again. Just give her some time and she'll be back to her fun, approachable self, ready to make friends.

E N E M I E S

Basically, if you're a bully or a bad guy, you're an enemy. Hayden has a mighty protective streak.

L O V E R S

Hayden isn't exactly in the dating mood right now, but you're welcome to try to woo her. Just...don't be surprised if your character gets rejected.

Noah Becke
31 civilian science teacher

B A S I C S

Application

F R I E N D S

Easy.

E N E M I E S

Not preferable.

L O V E R S

Very preferable.

PMEmail
^
ryan reese
 Posted: May 30 2017, 05:32 PM
ryan reese
He, Him, His
Green Ranger
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
Mighty Morphin
Brekka
She, Her, Hers - MST - Offline

RYAN & HAYDEN

I can't quite decide for sure how these two would feel about each other. I'm sure Ryan would probably annoy Hayden pretty well because of his personality and the fact that he would definitely flirt with her which could be entertaining. Basically, I'm probably going to throw him into your open thread and see what goes down when they actually have to interact. I feel like they could eventually end up becoming pretty good friends once Ryan shows that he isn't always a tool.

PM
^
james clark
 Posted: May 30 2017, 06:10 PM
james clark
- - N/A

Hayden & Jamie
Jamie might not be the best example of a public school student. He barely gets through classes with a passing grade, he fidgets, hates homework, and doodles all over worksheets. Really since she is such a hardworking student that might drive her nuts.

Another thing being that he causes vandalism as a way of expressing himself. I can imagine her finding him with a can of spray paint and a wall covered. Even if she doesn't approve, he'll be happy to show it off and make a friend! A penny for you thoughts?

^
hayden flynn
 Posted: May 31 2017, 10:12 PM
hayden flynn
She, Her, Hers
Red Ranger
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
MMPR
Lark

Ryan & Hayden
Oh, good--because Hayden needed that first impression of Californians to really solidify her resolve into one cold, hard core of hatred! This is going to be interesting. I read the reply, and he's really putting off the tool vibes lol. But, to be perfectly honest, Hayden wouldn't like him right now even if he was the best person in the world. She's not exactly feeling like Miss Congeniality on her first day in CA. So...this should be fun.

However, down the road (like, after Green Ranger is no longer the bane of the Power Rangers' existence and calms down with the crew, I think Hayden will just get used to him and not think much about his ego besides, "Oh, yeah. That's just Ryan." They'll butt heads for a while, but I think it will all just be a part of figuring out how to mesh.

Jamie & Hayden
Hayden doesn't really concern herself with the success or ambitions of others. So long as his actions don't interfere with her own tasks and progress, it won't bother her either way. She understands that everyone is different and that others have different priorities than her own.

As far as the graffiti goes, Hayden will most likely be ambivalent about it unless it gets her in trouble somehow. Like many millennials, she has a certain appreciation for street art, but doesn't dabble in it herself due to the "law" factor. That, and she's not the most artistically gifted individual. Hayden's artistic abilities are pretty localized to a few doodles now and then, posters and banners for events, and the rare lucky streak where she might turn out something halfway decent, She will definitely be able to appreciate Jamie's artistic side, though, and, so long as he doesn't cause her any trouble, will be a happy observer.
PMEmail
^
james clark
 Posted: Jun 6 2017, 08:56 AM
james clark
- - N/A

@hayden flynn & Jamie
If she decides to stop to watch him, he's going to hand her a can and try to get her to join in. "art is fun!" I'm sure that would lead to shenanigans. Since he's been in Angel Grove for about a year now, people are starting to pick up watching out for a vandalizing fifteen year old. There's a good chance he could get yelled at with her as a bystander.
^
hayden flynn
 Posted: Jun 11 2017, 12:04 PM
hayden flynn
She, Her, Hers
Red Ranger
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
MMPR
Lark

Jamie & Hayden
Hayden would definitely stop to observe. She might be a bit concerned if he handed her a can of spray paint and told her to have a go--the law and her lack of art skills. But that would be a cool predicament to put her in.
PMEmail
^
eben saito
 Posted: Jul 17 2017, 07:09 PM
eben saito
- - N/A

EBEN & HAYDEN
I'd imagine Eben not really liking Hayden too much due to him feeling like that she has had everything handed to her. He goes by what he sees and it's never seemed like she's hurt. Maybe he stole something from her at school to get on her bad side but would have an explanation on why he did it, even if it was still wrong. Add/Sub?
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by josh dun of shine, cc, wecode, and ctw. cfs by black @ code
mini profile by Vanessa of SHINE and CAUTION

Forum Roleplay Shadowplay Topsites RPG Initiative Topsites