GUARDIAN
AU OC Power Rangers RPG

© the divine zero

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Breaking Free, Tag: Mickayla Barnes
mickayla barnes
 Posted: Jul 17 2017, 08:14 PM
mickayla barnes
She, Her, Hers
Pink Ranger
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
Mighty Morphin
Danni
She, Her, Hers - Pacific - Offline

'Oh my gosh.' Mickayla mentally exclaimed with invisible excitement. He was too much. Cute, really. It wasn't like she could stop herself from subconsciously thinking it! There was a slight flush in her cheeks as she gave a closed-lip smile and closely-weaved eyebrows. Trying not to laugh. It wasn't even to make fun of him but she was actually, legitimately amused. If Ryan was like this more on the norm, she would have definitely noticed. "My hero," Mickayla nodded, unable to stop the slight laughter. It was definitely not a sarcastic laugh, either.

Who would have thought she would have been out in the forest having an actual conversation with Ryan? Like, actual conversation. Admittedly, her previous opinion of the football player was far from a positive one. But at least now she could say he had real human attributes besides his pride and lust. It was refreshing. Exciting, even.

Mickayla cocked her head, shooting him an inquisitive look. She wasn't expecting this from him. It was interesting. Literally against his reputation for being a womanizer for the sake of playing around and showing off. I didn't know," Kayla stated, her words laced with an apology, "I guess it's just common knowledge that you're never, well, presumed to be never, in it for the long run. You have a rep." Kayla felt kind of bad saying all that. But at the same time, she'd already said some pretty harsh stuff. This was more like...relaying of information. Sans filter. But it at least gave the guy some insight as to why their previous interactions had been next to nonexistent.

This time, Mickayla's laugh was a little more exasperated. "haha, yeah, no. I am so not going to cave. I was just.." Damn, why did she slip? He did say that he wasn't going to crack. When did it become a matter of caving for her? Damn. "You won't have any pressure to cave from! I'm pretty sure I'm the one who has to worry about caving," Kayla fired back, fairly confident in her rebuttal.
PMEmail
^
ryan reese
 Posted: Jul 17 2017, 11:11 PM
ryan reese
He, Him, His
Green Ranger
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
Mighty Morphin
Brekka
She, Her, Hers - MST - Offline

Mickayla’s reaction to his comment was probably the most positive reaction towards him she had exhibited thus far. She actually laughed at him! It wasn’t one of those laughs of pity or sarcasm either - not that the Ryan Reese ever received such a reaction. Obviously he was making some progress. Obviously she was secretly into him. That was clearly why she had rarely ever given him the time of day over the past 3 years. ”I may not be the hero Disney deserves…but I’m the one it needs right now,” he said. A little dramatic flair never hurt anyone.

Ryan’s brow furrowed in confusion at what Kayla said next. The way she was saying all of this…it was like it was supposed to be a bad thing? What? ”Well yeah I have a rep. I’m Ryan Reese. Star football player of the Angel Grove football team. Not to mention I was blessed with looks that would make Aphrodite green with envy. That sort of thing comes with a rep,” he said, as if this were the most obvious thing in the world.

Wait. That was douchebag Ryan answer. It was true, yes, but that wasn’t the answer that would win the girl standing in front of him over - because apparently he was suddenly convinced that was something he needed to do. Which…really wasn’t a normal thing for him. He didn’t really know what to tell her. ”I guess who I am is who I am. I’m not saying none of those things are true. I’ll be blunt - I’m not going to pass up on the chance to get with a cute girl but I’m also not going to lead her on either. I’m not that heartless. Who I am is just who I am. That doesn’t mean it’ll always be that way,” he concluded, shrugging his shoulders.

Her words had him feeling amused once again. ”Cat got your tongue?” he asked innocently when she trailed off. She ended up sounding much more confident when she finally managed to utter a complete sentence, but that only caused the smirk on his face to grow. ”You’re saying you’re the one who has to worry about caving?” he repeated. ”I think that’s right. You won’t be able to resist my charm forever. Eventually you will gave and admit to the world that you might think Ryan Reese isn’t such a douchebag after all,” he told her smugly.

Technically that could mean a lot of different things. In a sense, he was really just implying that she would decide they could actually be friends or something. Or she would eventually just become so overwhelmed with sexual tension that she would be unable to deny it any longer and randomly rip off his clothes one day. The way he could see it, either option was a victory for him.

PM
^
mickayla barnes
 Posted: Aug 11 2017, 01:58 AM
mickayla barnes
She, Her, Hers
Pink Ranger
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
Mighty Morphin
Danni
She, Her, Hers - Pacific - Offline

"Don't take your role lightly." Mickayla said with a mock salute. What a dork.

Who knew she would ever think that of someone like Ryan? It wasn't the worst thing.

But then, okay, Kayla could feel the slight cloud lifting from her vision. Ah yes, this was something she would expect. It all felt right in the world. "Right, right. And here I am, not even worthy to be in the presence of such greatness," she replied with a slightly accusatory look in her eye. A challenging eyebrow raised as she hitched to one side. Hopefully, he knew she wasn't exactly complimenting his reputation.

The blonde shrugged back at him, mirroring the nonchalant motion, "Hey, I'm not asking you to change. It was just an observation." In case he was wondering what she thought of him. After all, he did proposition her on a couple occasions. This statement was, at least, ten times more informational than her past rejections.

That damn smirk. Kayla was struggling to keep her composure. She wasn't sure if she wanted to storm off, smack him, or just yell at him for no other reason than to vent out frustration. "Hardly fair. You're not giving me much room here. I either keep thinking you're a douchebag or simply think a little less harshly of you?" The blonde pointed this out with a little bit of pride. Surely those weren't the terms of her 'caving'. That would certainly suck.
PMEmail
^
ryan reese
 Posted: Aug 12 2017, 11:01 PM
ryan reese
He, Him, His
Green Ranger
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
Mighty Morphin
Brekka
She, Her, Hers - MST - Offline

”Believe me, I won’t,” Ryan promised, suddenly sounding rather serious. He wasn’t just talking about his role to defend Disney’s honor. Suddenly he felt like he needed to prove to Mickayla that he was more than what everyone seemed to think he was. Which was weird…since when did he really care about anything other than being a football star?

He watched her thoughtfully for a moment, finally giving a shrug of his shoulders. ”Not worthy? I wouldn’t say that,” he told her. She was definitely worthy of being in his presence. Not that she would care about such a thing. He’d always gotten the impression she was different from the other cheerleaders. Now he understood why he’d been led to believe such a thing. His eyes narrowed slightly at her comment. ”I’m just explaining the reasoning behind such an observation,” he shot back.

His smirk became more of an innocent smile at Mickayla’s apparent frustration with the situation. He was loving every second of it. ”Or, you know, you fall head over heels for me - not so much in the literal sense this time. But yeah, pretty much. What’s so awful about that?” he asked her with a chuckle. Was he really that unlikable of a person or something? He didn’t think he was.

He glanced down at his smart watch for a moment, apparently reading some message. ”As nice as this has been, however, I probably need to get back to my run. Um…sorry again for running into you like that but also not sorry because it was kind of cool chatting with you. Think about what I said though, alright? I’m sure we’ll ‘bump’ into each other again soon,” he told her, shooting finger guns at her. He certainly hoped this would be the case, anyway.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by josh dun of shine, cc, wecode, and ctw. cfs by black @ code
mini profile by Vanessa of SHINE and CAUTION

Forum Roleplay Shadowplay Topsites RPG Initiative Topsites