APPLICATION
SHIPPER
Mighty Morphin
Danni
She, Her, Hers - Pacific - Offline

Mickayla Barnes

17 | Pink MMPR | Single

user posted image

Mickayla is one of the cheerleaders from Angel Grove High School. She is one of those rich chicks who looks like she should be wearing pink on Wednesdays and damning those who wear tank tops two days in a row. However, she definitely doesn't care about what other people do and self-imposed fashion rules are overrated.

Friends: While is most definitely an extrovert, she isn't really a social butterfly. She tends to stick to the familiar and just goes along with whatever happens. She won't turn down social interactions but she doesn't actively seek to make new friends. That being said, she most definitely has more acquantainces than actual friends and being one of the most

Cameron Kopps

17 | Civilian | Single

user posted image

Zachary Aguilar

16 | Civilian | Single

user posted image

first last

#, face claim, short description

summary here

first last

summary here

first last

summary here
PMEmail
^
alice carvalho
 Posted: Jun 8 2017, 07:09 PM
alice carvalho
She, Her, Hers
Blue Ranger
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
Mighty Morphin'
Cait
She, Her, Hers - Eastern - Offline

Kayla & Alice

As they were both on the squad before Alice's fall from the top of the pyramid both figuratively and literally, I would imagine they were once superficial friends at the very least. I'm sure that once Chaz started his smear campaign with one of the other cheerleaders who was probably like second or third string and word got around that Alice was a backstabbing cheater who broke the heart of the soccer team's captain, she probably distanced herself.

Once they realize that they have to team up with each other, and others, to save the world I can imagine there will be lots of saltiness and whatnot but eventually I think they will get along great. Both of them seem suitably sassy enough to be able to handle one another.
PM
^
mickayla barnes
 Posted: Jun 8 2017, 09:04 PM
mickayla barnes
She, Her, Hers
Pink Ranger
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
Mighty Morphin
Danni

Even though Mickayla wasn't directly involved in sabotaging Alice, I think she would have definitely been throwing hella shade at Alice for cheating on Chaz. I could see them being superficial friends before for sure.

I have a feeling Mickayla is going to play like she doesn't know Alice. But salt will definitely ensue once they absolutely have to interact. Future sass will be ace, though. They definitely have enough to handle eachother...and possibly enough to destroy anyone else on the receiving end XD
PMEmail
^
*brandon kent
 Posted: Jun 10 2017, 10:24 PM
brandon kent
He, Him, His
Inactive
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
Mighty Morphin
James
He, Him, His - GMT - Offline

Brandon & Kayla

As the new guy on the Soccer Field, Brandon is seen as an up and coming star as a center forward player. While such talent can be flaunted, he's quite the modest fella and is particularly kind to the different cliques of the school.

As Mickayla is a cheerleader and extremely attractive, Brandon can't help but blush at the sight of her, keeping his head down shyly when she walks past. While he can't talk to her, perhaps he could initiate a conversation by simply impressing her with his talent as a soccer player or maybe accidentally hitting her with a football?

PM
^
mickayla barnes
 Posted: Jun 10 2017, 11:29 PM
mickayla barnes
She, Her, Hers
Pink Ranger
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
Mighty Morphin
Danni

Brandon and Kayla

Ooo, up and comer. Kayla would definitely be interested in checking out the new addition to the team. While she, herself, is not one to be head over heel over the jocks, I'm sure the talk would spread to her. So she'd be curious! And he's totally cute so double points.

Kayla prides herself on being one of those girls who doesn't worship the athletes. She would much rather have the reputation of being picky. That doesn't mean she doesn't like to be impressed. And if it all begins with a stray ball, she definitely wouldn't mind giving him a chance to redeem himself by showing off his actual skills XD
PMEmail
^
eben saito
 Posted: Jul 17 2017, 06:21 PM
eben saito
He, Him, His
Black Ranger
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
Angel Grove
Xero
He, Him, His - Central - Offline

EBEN & MICKAYLA
I think these two would get along but in the associative kind of way. They know of each other, have interacted before, but have never gotten to know each other. I'd say they may have worked on some school projects before and he possibly skip out on a day that they agreed to work on, only to find him at the beach smoking a jay. Maybe even having come by his dad's gym to workout and stretch, with him helping her out or giving her pointers. Add/Sub?
PM
^
eben saito
 Posted: Jul 26 2017, 11:58 PM
eben saito
He, Him, His
Black Ranger
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
Angel Grove
Xero

EBEN & MICKAYLA
A new plot idea was just considered. Mickayla is definitely an attractive lady but didn't want to go down this route really haha. Well, Ryan and Eben could potentially have some hostilities towards each other and I was wondering if Mickayla would help add to that. I'm not sure what is planned for Mickayla and Ryan fully but I will say that Eben wouldn't mind tossing his hat into that arena. If not, it's something that can definitely be adjusted.

PM
^
mickayla barnes
 Posted: Jul 27 2017, 12:53 AM
mickayla barnes
She, Her, Hers
Pink Ranger
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
Mighty Morphin
Danni

Eben and Mickayla

So! Okay, I'm going to try and reply to both posts coherently XD

I feel like Mickayla would be extremely salty over Eben skipping out on a class project to go smoke. XD I could see him trying to give her pointers and her just like immediately going into competition mode, pulling out fancy stretches and stuff.

I mean, Eben is welcome to try XD If something is there, that would be an interesting development and would make some waves for Ryan, I'm sure. But I'd really like to see how they interacted, first. Mickayla is super picky about her relationships.

But I'd really like to see how it plays out with them ^-^ Kayla has a way of coming off as a privileged, basic cheerleader, but if Eben can get past that, they might be able to exist in harmony and then we'll see how it goes!
PMEmail
^
eben saito
 Posted: Jul 27 2017, 01:14 AM
eben saito
He, Him, His
Black Ranger
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
Angel Grove
Xero

EBEN & MICKAYLA
Yes please. Someone has to chastise him, even if it's just a little bit about his habit, even if it isn't a bad one haha. I'd like there to be a little shady, especially if he does attempt a shot at her heart. Definitely would like for them to have a competitive sense about them after their interactions at the gym. IF anything, I'd imagine they both changing perspectives of each other and a potential understanding happening between them. Say that now, things are loose between them but with the emergence of the coins that's what caused a symbolical sense of similarity. I could set up a current thread of them before or after getting their coins and have them messing around at the gym.
PM
^
mickayla barnes
 Posted: Aug 2 2017, 02:31 AM
mickayla barnes
She, Her, Hers
Pink Ranger
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
Mighty Morphin
Danni

I definitely think we should do a thread before and after they get their coins to see what happens! It's hard for me to say how Mickayla will react with an almost polar opposite individual. But that will be super fun to explore and see how things go!
PMEmail
^
eben saito
 Posted: Aug 4 2017, 10:25 AM
eben saito
He, Him, His
Black Ranger
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
Angel Grove
Xero

Totally up for a thread. How far back in the past did you want to go?
PM
^
mickayla barnes
 Posted: Aug 7 2017, 04:41 PM
mickayla barnes
She, Her, Hers
Pink Ranger
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
Mighty Morphin
Danni

Um! We can do a few months back? I think that would be good.
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by josh dun of shine, cc, wecode, and ctw. cfs by black @ code
mini profile by Vanessa of SHINE and CAUTION

Forum Roleplay Shadowplay Topsites RPG Initiative Topsites