SHIPPER
Dino Charge
Violet
stella
She, Her, Hers - est - Offline

STELLA'S STARS

DAPHNE BAUSTISTA
Violet Dino Charge Ranger -- 18 -- Waitress

About: Daphne is a girl who's had a rough life, but decided to make the best out of it. She grew up poor within a biker gang, did a few shady things in order to fit in, and was a bit of a troublemaker. Her rambunctious and curious nature has landed her in loads of trouble, but she's clever enough to get herself out of it. Somehow, she was chosen to be the Violet Dino Charge Ranger even though responsibilities are not her strong suit.

Friends: Daphne will have a good amount of friends. She's friendly, albeit, a little wild and spontaneous. It will take either a saint or someone equally crazy to handle all of her, but she means well. She's very dependable and will protect her friends to the best of her ability.

Enemies: She'd have almost as much enemies as she would friends. Daph is open, blunt, and speaks her mind. She'll also annoy the heck out of someone just for giggles and boredom. Even though she tends to joke around a lot, she can be quit serious and a threat not to take likely. She has harbored anger and she can focus it into fights.

Lovers: This girl has had lovers, but none too serious. She's had her fair share of heartbreaks and puppy loves, and at this point she isn't sure love is real. Then again, she's only eighteen and her life has started. She plans to have a little fun with it in the mean time and hook up with whoever she sees fit.

FIRST LAST
First Last -- Age -- Info-- Info
Info goes here

FIRST LAST
First Last -- Age -- Info-- Info
Info goes here

PM
^
mickayla barnes
 Posted: Aug 12 2016, 01:41 AM
mickayla barnes
She, Her, Hers
Pink Ranger
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
Mighty Morphin
Pink
Danni
She, Her, Hers - Pacific - Offline

Charles and Daphne
Charles is the green Dino Charge so they'll probably be easiest to get interacting. He is very polite and proper. He's very much a sweet and caring type but he's also very prone to his grumpy moods. Charles is also an 80-year old who is eternally 22 years old thanks to the energem. Dunno if you would want Daphne to know right away or really, it could come up as an interesting conversation topic as he is always struggling to keep up with the modern world.

Mickayla and Daphne
I could see these two either getting along famously or becoming fairly competitive or at each other's throats. Both girls are ver similar in personality with the difference that Mickayla grew up wealthy. She's nice right up until someone starts pushing buttons. Mickayla isn't one to talk about her privilege, and actually, actively avoids flaunting that side of her life. But for a girly girl, she is very tough and headstrong. Would love to see what happens when you put the two fiery personalities together.
PMEmail
^
guinevere gracelyn
 Posted: Aug 15 2016, 01:51 PM
guinevere gracelyn
She, Her, Hers
Pink Ranger
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
Mystic Force
Pink
Mella

Alpha & Daphne

Honestly I do not know how much interaction these two will get, but since Angel Grove's command center is ranger central and that's Alpha's baby, they could meet up. Especially if there was some sort of big team meet up. But til then, I'm not sure what could happen with these two. We'll play it by ear.

Gwen & Daphne

These two have more possibilities. They have similar personalities, which could be really good or really bad, depending on if you want them to be friends or not. They aren't in the same area, but Gwen does have a lot of leeway as to what she is and isn't allowed to do. So maybe Daphne comes out to Briarwood or Gwen decides to head down to Amber Beach for a day, whatever works with you!

Can't wait to write with you!
PM
^
daphne bautista
 Posted: Aug 18 2016, 10:48 AM
daphne bautista
She, Her, Hers
Violet Ranger
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
Dino Charge
Violet
stella

charles & daphne
Charles would seem to be the type Daph wouldn't know how to interact around. A guy who is polite and kind? She's never heard of that. All her life she's been surrounded by rough and tough men who take what they want and claim what is theirs. He'd really change her look on life, maybe for the better or for worse...

She'd think it's cool to interact with an 80-something-year-old, however. She'd plague him with tons of questions and that may even reveal his grumpy side (she's a curious 18 year old, c'mon). Anyway, I'd love for her to learn about his age in conversation and she can be like, "WHAT? No way," or something like that.

Overall, I can see these two getting along well. Daph has a strong personality, but she'll learn to tone it down just a bit.

mickayla & daphne
You're completely right about these two. I'm not entirely sure what her reaction would be towards Mickayla either. She'd probably view her as a spoiled, daddy's girl or something along those lines, but I'm not sure. They may clash at first but I can see them working together in the long run because they're on the same team essentially, right? I really think these two need to thread to see where they really stand with each other. That could be fun and/or disastrous, haha!
PM
^
daphne bautista
 Posted: Aug 18 2016, 10:54 AM
daphne bautista
She, Her, Hers
Violet Ranger
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
Dino Charge
Violet
stella

alpha & daphne
Good idea between these two. She wouldn't know how to really interact with Alpha until they both meet.

gwen & daphne
They could either clash or mash, it just depends on how they interact and how the thread flows. So far I can see the two on good terms, but that's just a guess. I'd love for either of them to go to each other's towns, and I'm down for Daph going to Gwen's first if you are? Or vice versa. I'm cool with anything lol.
PM
^
mickayla barnes
 Posted: Aug 24 2016, 07:25 PM
mickayla barnes
She, Her, Hers
Pink Ranger
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
Mighty Morphin
Pink
Danni

Charles and Daphne: please let this be a thing lol oh my gosh. Overwhelm his brain plz I can start the thread? Unless you'd like to. They could be at the headquarters or something?

Mickayla and Daphne: yeah! Let's see what happens in the thread. I'd love to see what happens. Both are just so strong in personality. Could have them meet out of costume and maybe need them to morph later?
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by josh dun of shine, cc, wecode, and ctw. cfs by black @ code
mini profile by Vanessa of SHINE and CAUTION